Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Dr. Christian Troy.....

All that is wrong in the world is right now that Nip/Tuck is back!!! Let me just say that last night's episode reminded me why I truly love this show. Great writing, great acting, great aesthetics-- Julian McMahon is BEAUTIFUL. Not in the typical pretty boy way, but seriously, that man is gorgeous.

I really had more to say, and although I wanted to rush to my computer to write a glowing review, I went to bed-- I had a 7 o'clock class that I needed to be well-rested for. The writers did not disappoint. I am so glad "The Carver" story line is over. I really hate morbid violence and that was a little more than I could take. It looks like the writers are going back to what makes the show so great to begin with-- CHEMISTRY. The chemistry between Sean, Julia, and Christian is ridiculous.

No comments: