Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Politics Anyone???

I tried to hang on for the election results, but by 11 o'clock I was knocked out. I went to bed last night angry with the voters in my state, only to be awakened by the news that my candidate actually won. Every election for the last six years has been a true disappointment to me and I couldn't take another election let down.

It's going to get very interesting. I'll admit it, I'm glad the Dems have the House, and I'd be elated to see them take over the Senate. What I can't understand is America taking six years to realize that you CAN'T have a Republican President, and a Republican controlled House and Senate--- that's just asking for trouble. I’m wondering why it took folks six years to realize. What's even more puzzling to me is the fact that-- like 2000, 2002, and 2004 the margin is still so slim. You'd think after all the things we've learned the last six years that there would be some great uproar--- but alas... the same people are voting the same way.

No comments: